Hi, Oclemy here. Talk to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Showing all 3 results
- Sort by:
This is a perfect project to use as a template or learn Firebase, Room and MVVM Design pattern while creating a full project in Java. These are currently hot technologies and it’s not easy to find a full project that has is high quality yet easy to understand and customize. We design these projects of ours primarily to help beginners who want to learn faster but in the right manner.
This project will teach you how to write data to Firebase Realtime Database, Read from it, show in a recyclerview , view details, edit data and also delete an item. Thus you can be creative and create a new unique project since those are the operations that you majorly need.
Here are the UI interfaces we create for example:
No. Interface Role 1. SplashActivity Useful for portraying your brand to your app users. 2. DashboardActivity Center of our app. Acts like our homepage. 3. ListingActivity Will host our fragments. 4. DetailActivity Will show details of a single clicked item. 5. CRUDActivity One activity that allows us do three things: POST DATA, UPDATE DATA and DELETE DATA. 6. LatestFragment Will render items fetched from Room(SQLite database).That is our Firebase data that is cached locally. 7. ListingFragment If there is no data in our SQLite database this fragment will automatically be opened and it will fetch our data, cache it locally and render it in a recyclerview. 8. SearchFragment Will allow us to search and filter our data.
Major Concepts and Technologies You’ll Learn
- Caching Firebase data in SQLite using Room.
- Firebase realtime database CRUD operations.
- Model View ViewModel and Lifecycle components like MutableLiveData.
- Creating a full real world project with several user interfaces like dashboard, listing, detail crud, search/filter,tabs etc.
- Using several widgets like RecyclerView, CardViews, CollapsingToolbarLayout, SingleChoiceDialogs, MaterialDatePicker,material edittexts, MaterialLetterIcon, SearchView, TabLayout and ViewPager etc
- Using transition as well as widget animations.
AVAILABILITY: In stock
This is a Firebase Cloud Storage + Firebase Realtime Database project. You learn how to Upload/Download/Update/Delete/Paginate/Search data, in the process creating a full app. In this case we are creating a Largest Stars App but you can be creative and modify it based on your own idea. This is easy as even though this is a full app, it’s designed to be used as atemplate for creating other projects. Alot of care has thus been taken while designing the code and we chose to use the Model View ViewModel pattern recently added to android development by Google.
By using Clean Architecture, we’ve made this project easy to follow and understand and extend. The code is high quality and tested against common errors and therefore will not crash easily. When an operation is being performed, for example uploading data to Firebase, a progress card is shown which shows you exactly the operation currently ongoing. If an error is raised, the error is displayed in the card. Because of this you can easily understand what the app is doing even without looking at the code.
AVAILABILITY: In stock
You will get two projects by purchasing this product:
- Renowned Scientists – Kotlin Firebase CRUD Full App
- Pioneer Scientists – Similar to first one but written in Java
- Kotlin Project – March 7th 2020
- Java Project- March 7th 2020
These projects are designed to help beginners learn Firebase realtime database with both Java and Kotlin by creating a full app. They are designed to be readable for ease of understanding but still high quality.
You can use this as a template for creating your new Firebase realtime database. You will be able to:
- POST into Firebase Realtime Database using a beautiful screen.
- READ from Firebase and show in a recyclerview with beautiful material letter icons.
- UPDATE data in Firebase Realtime Database easily.
- DELETE an existing data.
- SEARCH Data.
The app provides the following screen, all of then beautiful and well designed:
- Splash Activity – Animate your logo and app brand
- Dashboard Activity – Provide access to other screens.
- CRUD Activity – Single activity with edittexts and dialogs that is used for posting data, updating data and deleting data.
- Listings Activity – Screen with recyclerview to list our data from Firebase Realttime database.
We guarantee that the app will not crash and the source code is easily extensible. In case an error occurs or you are stuck, we will provide you with support. We offer LIFETIME support to our projects.
AVAILABILITY: In stock