Hi, Oclemy here. Talk to me: email@example.com
Showing all 3 results
- Sort by:
Largest Stars App - Kotlin+MySQL+MVVM+Retrofit2 Multipart+Data Binding+Disk Caching(2 Apps-Kotlin,Java)
This is the Largest Stars App written in Kotlin(Java version also included) designed to teach the following concpets:
- Kotlin and Java Programming Languages
- Model View ViewModel(MVVM) in both Kotlin and Java.
- Retrofit2 + PHP + MySQL
- Multipart Uploads, Downloads, Update, Delete.
- Server side Load more Pagination.
- Data Binding.
- Creating a full app with several templates.
- Disk Caching
In short you learn how to create a full app in the fastest way possible using high quality,easy to understand code rather than going through tons of tutorials and manuals. Code is commented and variables are well named. We also offer lifetime support and updates to our students. Read documentation here.
AVAILABILITY: In stock
Alien Planets App : Kotlin Android + MVVM + Firebase Database + Cloud Storage Images Text(2 Apps - Kotlin,Java)
Alien Planets Project contains two apps, one written in Kotlin and an equivalent one written in Java. They will help you learn:
- Android development using Kotlin and Java.
- Firebase Cloud Storage – Images Upload/Download/Update/Delete
- Firebase Realtime Database – CRUD – Inserting/Retrieving/Updating/Deleting
- Clean Architecture using Model View ViewModel design pattern.
- Basically Full App creation with several pages and functionalities.
The code is:
- High Quality and efficient
- Clean, readable and commented
- Perfect to use as a template for implementing your ideas.
- Assurance that the code works.
- Lifetime support in case of any problem.
- Lifetime updates.
Read in technical detail how this app works here.
AVAILABILITY: In stock
Kotlin Retrofit MySQL Multipart Images CRUD - UPLOAD DOWNLOAD UPDATE DELETE Full(Java also included)
Do you want to learn how to upload/download/update/delete images and text stored in mysql database? D you want to learn how to create a full android mysql retrofit application? Do you want to learn Retrofit Multipart Upload in the context of a full application? Well then this is the project for you.
There are two projects included one written in Kotlin and another in Java. We utilize Retrofit 2, the most popular third-party HTTP Client. Data will be stored in a server online or localhost. That data include both images and text. We upload them at a go via single HTTP request thus making the operation not only efficient but less likely to fail.
The images will actually be stored in a folder the server. Then the image paths alongside other properties are stored in MySQL. When we retrieve data via a HTTP GET or HTTP POST request we fetch the data text stored in the database. The images are then efficiently loaded using Picasso asynchronously and rendered alongside texts in our recyclerview.
We will provide two ways of updating data. First users can update both image and text in a single asynchronous call. With this the image is replaced in the server and the new image path is saved in the database. This method will automatically be used when user selects a new image using imagepicker or captures image directly from the camera.
However if user changes only text and doesn’t change the images, then instead of making a multipart request we will just make an ordinary request and update only text without the image. This makes our update efficient as there is no reason to re-upload the same image twice just because the user has changed the text.
You will also learn how to delete data from mysql database as well as images from our server using Retrofit. We will do both in a single request. First we delete the image from the server then it’s path as well as the whole row the user has requested to be deleted.
Deleting is simple as we only need to send the row id to be deleted.
(d). FETCHING with Pagination
You will also learn how to fetch data from MySQL database via Retrofit. We provide two methods for fetching. One using a HTTP GET request. This method when invoked will fetch everything in a single call.
Then the second using a HTTP POST request. This will allow us to fetch paginated data. By default in the app we use the second method to fetch paginated data as the user scrolls.
(e). Offline First
Data is also cached on the device locally using LRU(Least Recently Used) disk caching library. Thus even without internet connectivity and even after restarting the device, users can still view the data. This makes the app faster, efficient and bandwith friendly. You can specify the cache size. If your size is exceeded, data is purged based on the LRU concept. The Least Recently Used ones get purged first.
(f). Capture From Camera,Gallery,File Picker
This app implements for you the ability to capture images directly from camera. You can also pick already captured images from gallery. Moreover you can even pick images from the file explorer using directly from our upload page. You are asked to choose which method to use using a bottom sheet dialog. Runtime Permissions are implemented for you already.
The app will contain several screens:
- Upload Activity – Activity used for uploading our data, both images and text. This same activity will also be used for updating existing data as well as deleting data. It’s probably the most important activity in the project.
- Listing Activity – This is our recycerview activity. It is used for rendering data. Both images and text are rendered nicley in a cardviews. At the top we have a carousel which slides through the fetched images automatically.
- Detail Activity – This, as the name suggests will render the details of a single Star object. We use CollapsingToolbarLayout with NestedScrollView containing a CardView with our details. There is also a menu item as well as a Floating Action Button that when clicked takes us to the Upload Activity for editing/deleting the selected Star object.
- Splash Activity – Just good old splash screen. Optional in this type of app.
- Dashboard Activity – This like the menu activity or the home activity. From it you can navigate to other parts of the application.
- About Us Activity – You can use this to show your contacts info etc.
AVAILABILITY: In stock